.2 sea bass fillets
.1 sweet onion
.1 candied lemon
.10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
.2 lemongrass sticks
.1 small handful of toasted pine nuts
.6 sprigs of dill
.1/2 bunch of chives
.1 drizzle of olive oil
1. Turn on the oven at 210 °C (th. 7).
2. Cut the sea bass fillets into 1 cm strips.
3. peel the onion and chop it finely. Cut the lemongrass into thin slices. Peel the orange and the lemon and separate them into segments. Cut the fennel into thin slices. Rinse the preserved lemon and cut it into very small cubes.
4. Divide the fish, vegetables and fruit between two large squares of cling film and sprinkle with the chopped herbs, pine nuts and lemongrass. Add a few drops of olive oil. Close the papillotes with a kitchen string.
5. Put the papillotes on the baking tray and put in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve hot.