.800 g of chicken pieces
.200 g of bacon
.1 nut of ginger
.1 or 2 stalks of lemongrass
.1 small pepper
.400 g of coconut cream
.3-4 kaffir lime leaves
.400 g of snow peas or flat coconuts
.1 packet of Thai noodles
.freshly ground pepper
1. Fry the onion, shallot, ginger, lemon grass and bacon in a pan over low heat without browning.
2. Add the chicken and brown it on low heat.
3. Plunge 5 mn the peas or the flat cocos cut in 2 or 3 in salted boiling water.
4. Drain them, add them in the casserole with the coconut cream, the chopped pepper, the lemon leaves, a little salt and pepper. Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, drain them.
6. Mix them with the chicken and serve.